In these Privacy Regulations, Enjoy Your Love Life uses a number of definitions (these definitions can be used in singular and plural):
Cookie: a small file that is placed in your browser via an internet site and registers information about your visit to the Enjoy Your Love Life internet site;
End Processor: Enjoy Your Love Life that only processes personal data for the purposes of the users of the platform and / or the employees of the End Processor’s clients.
Regulations: these privacy regulations;
Privacy legislation: the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. Explanation of the Regulations
Enjoy Your Love Life may not automatically process the data you provide to it. Privacy legislation is intended to protect the privacy of individuals. This legislation restricts the permitted use of your personal data by others. On the basis of this law, Enjoy Your Love Life has the obligation to:
- to inform you of the manner and purpose with which data are processed by Enjoy Your Love Life;
- to report who can view the data;
- to request permission to process certain data.
Enjoy Your Love Life considers your privacy important as an end editor. That is why Enjoy Your Love Life explains in these Regulations how it handles your data, what the purpose is of their use and for the processing of which data Enjoy Your Love Life must explicitly ask for your permission.
2. The personal data that Enjoy Your Love Life uses and the purpose of the use
Enjoy Your Love Life (possibly) processes your personal data if you:
- you are a business relation of Enjoy Your Love Life;
- you sign up for newsletters and / or mailings;
- (via the contact form) contact us and / or purchase a product or service from us via our website or platform.
Enjoy Your Love Life and third parties place cookies in the browser of visitors to the website. These data enable us to:
- to register which internet sites / internet pages you visit;
- improve the functionality and content of the website;
- ensure that you do not always receive the same information;
- improve the product offering;
Explanation regarding the placement of cookies
3. Provision of personal data to third parties
Enjoy Your Love Life does not provide personal data to persons or companies outside of Enjoy Your Love Life, unless:
- a statutory regulation that is mandatory;
- that is necessary for the performance of an agreement that Enjoy Your Love Life has concluded with you;
4. Duties / secure access / confidentiality / retention period
Enjoy Your Love Life processes your personal data exclusively in accordance with the law. This means (among other things) that the data will only be processed for the purpose for which they are obtained as described in Article 2 and in a proper / careful manner in accordance with the law and these Regulations.
Your personal data can only be viewed by persons working for Enjoy Your Love Life, unless stipulated otherwise in these Regulations.
An exception to this are the special personal data relating to your health, which can only be viewed by you.
All your personal data is protected by Enjoy Your Love Life against unauthorized access. The security consists of:
- having a personal password for each person working for Enjoy Your Love Life to log in to the digital system;
- a duty of confidentiality for the persons working for Enjoy Your Love Life with regard to all personal data provided to Enjoy Your Love Life;
- technical measures by Enjoy Your Love Life in accordance with the law, to protect the system it uses against external breaches.
Your personal data will not be kept longer than is necessary for proper administration and / or other established purposes. Enjoy Your Love Life stores your personal data for as long as is necessary for good business operations, with due observance of a reasonable period up to a maximum of 2 years after the last use of an account. After this, your data will be anonymized for the use of trending and improvement of our services. The law may prescribe a different retention period. If so, Enjoy Your Love Life will adhere to the prescribed legal retention period.
5. Your rights as a data subject
- The right to information. You have the right to know whether and which of your personal data are processed and for what purpose.
- Right of inspection. You have the right to inspect and copies of that data insofar as the privacy of another person is not harmed by this.
- The right to correction and deletion. You have the right to correct, amend or delete data. The right to (partial) deletion of your data can only be met if the retention of the data is not of considerable importance to someone else and the data must not be retained on the basis of legal regulations.
- Right to adjust / unsubscribe from newsletter . At the bottom of every mailing you will find the option to change your details or to unsubscribe.
- The right to object. In certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive and transfer personal data that is stored about you to another organization.
The right to a human view of automated decisions. With an automated decision you have the right to have the decision taken by human intervention.
If you want to make use of the aforementioned rights, you can send a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a message from Enjoy Your Love Life within one month of receipt of your request
6. Complaints and objections
If you have a complaint about the method of processing your personal data, you can contact Enjoy Your Love Life and Enjoy Your Love Life will try to find a solution with you.
7. Questions and feedback
Do you have a (other) comment / question / suggestion or do you want to object to the newsletter by Enjoy Your Love Life? You can also contact us for this. Naturally Enjoy Your Love Life will treat the personal data provided in this context confidentially and carefully.
The current contact details can be found on the Enjoy Your Love Life website